Joolz Cave-Berry MA
- Developing Project – In Common, with Tate Britain (London).
- Exhibition ‘Boats’ at Oriel Beaufort. 13th May – 3rd June.
- Exhibiting in association with Outside In, at the Museum of Somerset, Taunton. July 20th – September 30th. Works to be exhibited… Floral Tribute & Vacant.
- Residency at Celf o Gwmpas and drop boat building session at Oriel Beaufort Gallery Llandrindod Wells.
- Work in Off the Wall Gallery, Cardiff (Wales).
- Work in Waterfront Gallery – Milford Haven (Wales).
- Invite – Cultural Exchange for Wexford Arts Centre, County Wexford (Ireland).
- Invite – Cultural Exchange at Kettuki Art Centre, Finland (Hameenlinna) via Celf O Gwmpas, Powys (Wales).
- Invite – Working with Lampter University archaeologists and Sculpture Cymru on an land-art project at Strata Florida (Wales)
- Exhibited – Strata Florida installation (Wales)
- Creative Steps program – Arts Council Wales, Funding to attend, record and deliver workshops across South West (Wales)
- Creative Steps program – Arts Council Wales, Funding for business development in the creative industries.
- Guest speaker – Opening launch, South West Wales Disability Arts Cymru, National Botanical Gardens, Carmathenshire (Wales)
- Working with disability avant-garde (DASH) as part of Camp Dag at Oriel Davies Gallery, Newtown (Wales)
- Delegate – Access All Areas, Live Art and Dissability, Club Row Gallery, London (England)
- Award – Arts Council grant for the exploration of new materials.
- Exhibited – Kings Street Gallery, Group Exhibition, Carmarthen (Wales)
- Exhibited – Canfas Gallery, Fuse, Sculpture Cymru, Cardiff (Wales)
- Exhibited – Pontardawe Arts Centre, Fuse, Sculpture Cymru, Pontardawe (Wales)
- Invite – Delegate at Access All Areas, Live Art and Disability, Club Row gallery (London)
- Invite – Delegate at Arts Council of Wales Conference, Newport (Wales)
- Exhibitor – Boat Sculpture, Brighton Arts Festival, Brighton (England)
- Judges Award – Holton Lee Gallery Open Exhibition, In association with Arts Council and NDACA Holton Lee, Dorset (England)
- Exhibited on permanent display – The Barn, Holton Lee, Dorset (England)
- Public Intervention – Architecture Inside Out at Tate Modern and Brighton University. Funded by Dada South and Diablo Arts – 4 month project, Brighton, (England)
- Performance Piece – Running with Balls, Awarded the Design Charrette award, Tate Modern, London, (England)
- Workshop – Collaborative Design for Lightbox Gallery, Woking (England)
- Promotional Artwork – Art In The Environment. In association with the Arts Council & DADA South.
- Consultancy – Accentuate for the 2012 Olympics (International Paralympics Movement). Legacy Trust UK.
- Designing & making a promotional product for ‘Jumping through hoops’ by Diablo Arts for the Architecture week in association with Arts Council, Solent Centre & RIBA.
- Invited to assist students in the Architecture Department at Brighton Art College on their final exam pieces, Brighton, (England)
- Teaching design and form to 10 – 11 year old children at St Georges School in Portsmouth as part of the DADA Arts Plus Award, Portsmouth, (England)
- One year post – Artist in Residence, Portsmouth University, Portsmouth, (England)
- Volunteer for Arts and Crafts department at St Dunstan’s home for the blind, one year, Brighton (England)
- Invited to an open artist discussion for Check Point. Hayward Gallery, London (England)
- Workshop for Children- Creative Partnership with DADA South, Mayfield School, Portsmouth (England)
- Collaboration – Arts Plus Award sponsored by SEEDA (South East England Development Agency) and the Arts Council. Sculptural Boat made for Squaring The Circle.
- Collaboration – Stevie Rice, DADA South – The promotion of Disability in Arts.
- Model Making – Diverse Images, the assembly of historic aviation collectables, Brighton (England)
- MA – Contemporary Applied Arts – NEWI, Wrexham (Wales)
- Invite to show work – New Designers, London (England)
- Exhibitor – Boat Sculpture, Wrexham College, Wrexham, (Wales) and Regent Street London (England)
- BA – Design & Craft – NEWI, Wrexham, (Wales)
- Exhibitor – Déjà vu, A Touring show of Jewellery and Metalwork, – Blackthorn Gallery, Birkenhead, (England). Rhyl Arts Centre, Rhyl (Wales). A.T.Hun Gallery, Savernnah (Finland). LA Arts, California (USA) Black sheep Gallery, Liverpool (England). Wrexham Arts Centre, Wrexham (Wales). MOdel House Gallery, Llantrisant (Wales). New Brewery Arts, Cirencester, Gloucestershire (England)
- Training as a blacksmith at various establishments including – Bursham Heritage Centre, Wrexham. Edward Martin Master Blacksmith O.B.E Workshop, Thornhill.
- Apprenticeship – 3 yrs – Furniture Restoration – DK Niels, (Relics)
- Art Foundation – Llandrithow College (Llandudno (Wales)
- Apprenticeship – 3yrs – Jewelry Cartys, Brighton (England)